2. DATA CONTROLLER:
Data Controller means the publisher, owner, and operator of the Website and is the Party responsible for the collection of information described herein. The Data Controller is Profitable PPO’s and may be contacted at the following:
- Email ID: Support@DentalPPOs.com;
- Phone: 1-855-776-4246;
- Postal Address: 21640 N. 19th Avenue, Suite C102, Phoenix, AZ 85027.
The Data Controller and operator of the Website are one and the same.
4. MODIFICATIONS AND REVISIONS:
Depending on how you use our Website, you will be subjected to different types of Personal Data collected and different manners of collection:
a) Registered users:
When you visit our Website and wish to access our services then in such case, you will be asked to submit a “Request Info” form provided on the Website as a part of the registration process. During the process of your registration, we will collect the first name and last name of the doctor, and email ID of the doctor, and inputs or answers to the questions asked by us with respect to the service for which you wish to obtain information about. We may, if necessary, collect the first name and email of the secondary contact person, and the name of the individual referring the details of the doctor to us. All the information that you provide through the “Request Info” form will be collected outside the Website and not on the Website. The Website does not store any of the information that you provide through the “Request Info” form. Once you have submitted the “Request Info” form located on our Website, a confirmation email will be sent to you through our CRM (customer relationship database) with the information that you have requested.
Personal Data may be asked for in relation to:
- Interaction with our representatives in any way;
- Receiving general emails from us that include receiving a confirmation email containing the information requested from our CRM (Customer Relationship Database) once you have submitted the “Request Info” form attached to our Website.
b) Unregistered users:
If you are a passive user of the Website and do not register on the Website, you may still be subject to certain passive data collection (“Passive Data Collection). Such Passive Data Collection may include through cookies, as described below, IP address information, location information, and certain browser data, such as history and/or session information.
All users: The Passive Data Collection that applies to Unregistered users shall also apply to all other users and/or visitors of our Website
c) Related Entities:
d) User Experience:
We may in the future from time-to-time request information from you to assist us in improving our Website, such as demographic information or your particular preferences.
We may automatically collect information using ‘Cookies”. Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your computer or mobile device by your web browser. These small files contain a string of characters, to your IP address, giving the browser distinct identification, in order to keep track of the User(s) preferences. Among other things, Cookies help us improve our Website, and your experience. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you set your browser to reject cookies, then you may not be able to access some features or functionalities on our Website. For more information on how to reject cookies, see your browser’s instructions on changing your cookie settings. You can prevent the storage of cookies by choosing a ‘disable cookies” option in your browser settings.
7. THIRD PARTIES:
8. SOCIAL NETWORK PLUGINS:
This Website may in the incorporate plugins and/or buttons for social networks, in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin will be governed by the respective privacy policies of the
We primarily use your Personal Data to help us provide a better experience for you on our Website and to provide you with the services and/or information you may have requested. Information that does not identify you personally, but that may assist in providing us broad overviews of our customer base, may be used for market research or marketing efforts. Such information may include but is not limited to, interests based on your cookies. Personal Data that may be considered identifying may be used for the following:
- Improving your personal user experience;
- Communicating with you about your user account with us;
- Providing customer service to you.
Although our policy is to maintain the privacy of your Personal Data as described herein, we may disclose your Personal Data if we believe that it is reasonable to do so in certain cases, at our sole and exclusive discretion. Such cases may include, but are not limited to:
- To satisfy any local, state, or Federal laws or regulations;
- To respond to requests, such as discovery, criminal, civil, or administrative process, subpoenas, court orders, or writs from law enforcement or other governmental or legal bodies;
- As may be necessary for the operation of our Website;
- To generally cooperate with any lawful investigation about our users;
- If we suspect any fraudulent activity on our Website or if we have noticed any activity which may violate our terms or other applicable rules;
12. MODIFYING, AND DELETING YOUR INFORMATION:
If you wish to modify or delete any information we may have about you, or you wish to simply access any information we have about you, you may do so by contacting us at Support@DentalPPOs.com
13. YOUR RIGHTS:
You have many rights in relation to your Personal Data. Specifically, your rights are as follows:
- the right to be informed about the processing of your Personal Data;
- the right to have access to your Personal Data;
- the right to update and/or correct your Personal Data;
- the right to oppose or limit the processing of your Personal Data;
- the right to request that we stop processing and delete your Personal Data;
- the right to block any Personal Data processing in violation of any applicable law;
- the right to launch a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) in the United States or applicable data protection authority in another jurisdiction;
14. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES/APPS:
15. CONTACT INFORMATION: